Pat Robertson: God Told Me I’m a Piece of Shit

January 3rd, 2007 | Categories: News | Tags:

Associated Press Writes Today:

VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia (AP) — Evangelical broadcaster Pat Robertson said Tuesday that God has told him that a terrorist attack on the United States would cause a “mass killing” late in 2007.

“I’m not necessarily saying it’s going to be nuclear,” he said during his news-and-talk television show “The 700 Club” on the Christian Broadcasting Network.

“The Lord didn’t say nuclear. But I do believe it will be something like that.”

Robertson said God told him about the impending tragedy during a recent prayer retreat.

God also said, he claims, that major cities and possibly millions of people will be affected by the attack, which should take place sometime after September.

Pat Robertson A.K.A. SleazyBag Extreme

I guess god forgot to tell you what a piece of shit you are for lying and stealing from gullible fools who buy into your racist trash. Instead of telling others that they deserve to be assassinated, you should take a gun, shove it down your throat and fire off a few rounds. You’re a joke and no one wants to be associated with you, you delusional trashcan.

More:

Robertson suggested in January 2006 that God punished then-Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon with a stroke for ceding Israeli-controlled land to the Palestinians.

The broadcaster predicted in January 2004 that President Bush would easily win re-election.

Bush won 51 percent of the vote that fall, beating Democratic Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts.

In 2005, Robertson predicted that Bush would have victory after victory in his second term. He said Social Security reform proposals would be approved and Bush would nominate conservative judges to federal courts.

Lawmakers confirmed Bush’s 2005 nominations of John Roberts and Samuel Alito to the Supreme Court. But the president’s Social Security initiative was stalled.

“I have a relatively good track record,” he said. “Sometimes I miss.”

In May, Robertson said God told him that storms and possibly a tsunami were to crash into America’s coastline in 2006.

Even though the U.S. was not hit with a tsunami, Robertson on Tuesday cited last spring’s heavy rains and flooding in New England as partly fulfilling the prediction.

1. RAWR
    January 4th, 2007 at 03:37
    Reply | Quote | #1

If i had his money and a dedicated team, i could easily come up with mundane and vague predictions like that. In fact, I will make a prediction right now! Um.. let’s see Pat Robertson will be shot in the head in the soon future. i like your site, keep up the good work.

2. jackson
    January 24th, 2007 at 16:19
    Reply | Quote | #2

hilarious title, shame you cant spell ‘piece’

3. January 29th, 2007 at 13:47
    Reply | Quote | #3

Lookit that, I did make a typo. :P

4. roseanne
    March 3rd, 2007 at 19:34
    Reply | Quote | #4

Pat Robertson is nothing if not full of love and compassion. Say what you will, he is a good man. Could it be you hate those who make you look inward at yourselves, at your own life choices? God loves you just the way your are – yes, absouletly. He also loves Pat Robertson, just he way he is. He also loves Osam BL, even though he breaks His heart.

• doggybob
      September 30th, 2011 at 21:47
      Reply | Quote | #5

roseanne, you are a delusional low IQ piece of shit, now go get a gun and shove it in your twat and blast away and bleed to death

• Greg Black
      February 10th, 2012 at 15:34
      Reply | Quote | #6

Roseanne,
      Are you high on crack? Pat Robertson is a piece of lying shit and his investments in precious stone mines in West Africa have warlords who practice genocide protecting them. He is arrogant, and evil. It’s tards like you who give this fool money because apparently, it’s what he says and not what he does. I agree with doggybob. Go blow it out your ignorant twat and bleed to death. The world needs less fools like you.

5. Fred G. Sanford
    March 18th, 2007 at 00:27
    Reply | Quote | #7

Indeed This is what a ” Peice of Shit” looks like !

6. Duncan Idaho
    November 22nd, 2007 at 17:29
    Reply | Quote | #8

Jesus is the one and true Master of the Universe. Together with Orco and Duncan he fights the evil Skeletor. Also, just in case anybody was wondering Jesus does have a penis (I know some were confused on this issue), although it never becomes erect. No matter how oiled up he gets. If in doubt refer to the novel “Turkish Meat”. ‘Nuff said.

“I’m a high holy hairy christian and I live for vengeance!”

7. November 22nd, 2007 at 21:07
    Reply | Quote | #9

Hahaha, good stuff.

8. elgondolkodo
    August 7th, 2008 at 17:14

Te rohadt mocskos zsidó…!

9. Aaaaa
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:38

Pat Roberson really is a piece of shit, he has a love for violence and calls Islam and Hinduism “Satanic” and I heard he criticized a school board for teaching evolution in school
    I just hope this inbred prick gets banned from entering the UK, just like that bloke Fred Phelps and his cronies from the WBC

I don’t want him or his piece of shit followers in my country

10. Surt
    January 14th, 2010 at 13:26

Darn, I was hoping you’d take him. I don’t want him here.

11. bobthebuilder
    January 15th, 2010 at 00:26

wattever u guys say and u do …God is watching you. even if u guys talk wrong about Him
    He will not hate u but only b hurt.. u dont understand this….u dont blive this..some people may b using Gods name for their own benefit mayb Pat Robertson too, but can any one tell me what puts life into a foetus in a mothers womb? can u tell me where the space ends? can u tell me how much more can u break atom??food for thought..

• January 15th, 2010 at 07:45

MAYBE Pat Robertson uses god? What a joke. Robertson is a grade A piece of shit.

• Jo
      January 18th, 2010 at 07:30

“food for thought…”

What does this mean? That because we don’t have some of the answers (we continue to search for), that automatically means God did it?

Your comment is so frustrating.

• Andre
      May 18th, 2010 at 13:20

I like how sometimes the christians will tell us that their god is going to kill us, and others say he is going to be insulted and cry in a corner.

• Mindy
      November 8th, 2010 at 16:32

I like how you can manage to hit the shift key to show that when you say “He,” you are talking about God, but you can’t manage to type a few extra letters for the words that really matter.

12. Krisee
    January 15th, 2010 at 14:49

I absolutely hate this guy! He is such a fucking hypocrite…anyone who actually believes what this dickcheese says is a MORON! For those of you who like him just because he calls himself a “Christian” you need to re-read the bible and then make your decision about him….or just follow common sense and hate him as I do.

13. Greenworld
    January 15th, 2010 at 19:25

I can’t stand these fanatical pieces of shit who lie to people.

14. daminal
    May 18th, 2010 at 11:12

Just another fear mongering bigot. but we need these types to know
    what is immoral and wrong with the human race. It says in the bible
    to judge not lest ye be judged, but influential people like Robertson
    slander non-Christians constantly and create a climate of hate and
    intolerance. Organized religion inevitably twists the minds of those
    who claim to be righteous. One word: Hubris.

15. peter graminiano
    May 28th, 2010 at 18:10

pat robertson is a piece of shit and you know it

16. May 29th, 2010 at 12:20

god told me to tell you to meet me at my place tonight at 6:oo…..

17. FlyingRaviolliMonster
    August 12th, 2010 at 02:36

I predict it will rain later this year! I am god’s divine holy prophet! Bow down and WORSHIP ME!

18. December 23rd, 2010 at 19:40

Robertson is unscriptural, evil; a false teacher. He may be an evangelical; but he is not a Christian. His delusions may qualify him for institutionalization. He does great harm to the cause of Christ, as some of these blogs indicate. I apologize for him, and ask you to consider that mental illness is a factor here. Sane persons cannot think and speak as does he.

• Andre
      December 24th, 2010 at 12:42

Sane persons cannot believe in imaginary gods.

• December 24th, 2010 at 14:25

Arkansas Avenue Church of Christ is unscriptural, evil; all false teachers. They may be evangelicals; but they are not Christians. Their delusions may qualify them for institutionalization. They do great harm to the cause of Christ, as some of these blogs indicate. I apologize for them, and ask you to consider that mental illness is a factor here. Sane persons cannot think and speak as do they.

19. Jimmy Burke
    June 29th, 2011 at 19:45

Id I had one ounce of your hate (owner of website and article writer) I could form a religion as strong as Islam and conquer the world. Only an OUNCE of your hate is all it would take. When one takes up a cause of hate, you are doing 10,000 times worse in one day than Pat Robertson could do in a lifetime. Why don’t you take a cause like shooting dogs and cats, you know, your neighbors, families and other pets… in cold blood. Or maybe go hate Islam who kills Americans and other civilians EVERY SINGLE DAY SOMEWHERE! Come on, take up a real cause. Robertson has most likely helped more people in 30 seconds than you and everyone you know will help in your lifetimes. No doubt.

• June 29th, 2011 at 19:56

Shove it up your ass.

You’re apologizing for someone who fleeces people out of money by telling lies. He’s a con man. Fuck Pat Robertson and fuck you.

• June 29th, 2011 at 23:41

Trolls are not meant to be fed.

20. Jimmy Burke
    June 29th, 2011 at 19:45

“If I had” I am sure there are more typos…

21. jeff
    July 12th, 2011 at 14:40

ISIAIh 41 BRING forth your IDOLS did they PREACH to you see they can’t speak they can’t DO ANYTHING all they do is cause confusion. spalms 115 and spalms 135 thier IDOLS are FALSE cant speak can’t hear cant smell and those that make them shall become like them. Jeremiah 10 they nail their IDOL down like a scarecrow it can’t move can’…t speak can’t move must be carried these are nothing but the WORK of CON men.john 10 jesus christ sais his sheep hear his voice and another voice thy will not follow and if another person tries to preach to them they WILL FLEE from him. jeremiah 5 the priests bear rule on their own authority what will you do when your judged my word is not inside them. Now here is the kicker john 5 son of man voice goes back in time mathew 16 jesus christ claims to be the son of man.‎1 cor2 mind of CHRIST preached internally and john 16 sais the spirit of truth comes in the future. Ezekiel 13 lying prophets of ISRAEL my word is not inside them saying god sais god sais god sais wrote hoping mankind would CONFIRM their WORDS. all of this is EASILY verifiable.